Go to: WanderingDave.com | Blog | Forum | Maps | Photos | Podcast

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Road Test

Here I am 100 miles from somewhere and 200 from somwhere else -- a condition I expect to find myself in pretty often next year.

I'm on my way back home after spending Thanksgiving with family. And I'm "camped out" in the lobby of a motel I spied along the way to test the potential for "getting work done" midway between stops.

So far, so good. The motel management passed through this lovely lobby a few minutes ago and gave me a look. But they didn't seem to have a problem with my taking advantage of this comfortable chair or of their FREE wi-fi service.

I'm writing this while online and will post it immediately.

This demonstrates how very much in touch I may be during my upcoming adventure.

I'm loving this!

No comments: