Go to: WanderingDave.com | Blog | Forum | Maps | Photos | Podcast

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Building's aBuzz aBout Burke's Bon Voyage

Now that the word is out here at The Hampshire about my upcoming odyssey, I get stopped in the hallways every day by neighbors saying, "Have a nice trip."

Of course, I have to explain that I won't be actually leaving for more than 100 days.

I may end up naming this period as "the long goodbye."

Naturally, I want as much attention as possible. A major goal of this trip is to generate interest and convince lots of folks to join me on the road -- by logging in to this blog and the other media channels we're setting up.

So, I guess I'll just have to get used to being greeting with "goodbye" rather than "hello" until February 14 when I finally make good on my promise and set off on what promises to be the adventure of a lifetime.

No comments: